St. Louis Family & Parenting Examiner

Are you in the Greater St. Louis area and looking for a way to get the word out about something? Or maybe you're interested in a certain local parenting or family topic?

I’ve recently been hired by Examiner.com to be their St. Louis Family & Parenting Examiner! I will be posting several articles per week about family life, parenting, and family friendly activities and businesses in the greater St. Louis area. As such, I’ll constantly be on the lookout for stories and feature ideas.

If you are involved in a church, social group, school, business, club, or any other group that would like to be featured, please let me know. I will write at minimum four articles per week. I am interested in any community activities, services, or other family friendly ideas, plans, shows, fundraisers, etc. If you know of anyone else who might be interested in having their group featured on Examiner.com, please feel free to forward this post their way!


I'm also interested in any topics of interest for parents and families in the area--so if there's anything that YOU want to know, please contact me by responding to this post, or email me at angieeigna at charter dot net with the word "Examiner" in the subject line.


Thanks in advance for your help! Here’s a link to my Examiner page if you’d like to take a look.


Have a fabulous day!

Comments

  1. Congrats on your new position. I'm sure you will be great at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Congratulations! I am going to go look at your page.

    Karen aka marrid66

    Here On Columbia Avenue

    Da Boss And Bryguy

    4 Cats Make Me Crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Please share!