Is Kirstie Alley a Desperate, Backstabbing Bitch?

Kirstie Alley, you need to shut the **** up. Seriously.

Listen, ladies, I am the first one to cheer Ms. Alley as she publicly faces her demons.

She shows the rest of us that even celebrities are human with her raw and honest image.
Alley has been ripped apart for her yo-yoing weight, her eccentric ways and much more over the years, and I’m not going to lie–I felt sorry for her.

Even though I realized that she was only sharing her pain with the world in order to make a living, I had to respect it on some level.

Read the full post: STFU, Kirstie Alley: Leave Mrs. Swayze Alone

Comments

  1. I can't even fathom what goes on in this womans head. Is attention more important than destroying lives be=ased upon her need for any kind of bs attention? Used to have respect for her. What a huge waste of time!!! She is a self absorbed bitch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to root for her, but lately, I just can't do it. There was absolutely no reason for what she did.

      Delete
  2. Fast Forward to July 2013, still as charming as ever.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Please share!