To Vaccinate or Not to Vaccinate: The Debate Rages On

Are you a parent, or considering becoming a parent? If so, you've likely thought about what it means to immunize your children and probably have an opinion on the subject. I interviewed moms across the country about their views on vaccinations, and polled an even larger group. Check out my latest article, To Vaccinate or Not to Vaccinate: The Debate Rages On, where I tell you what moms are saying about vaccination and explain both sides of the argument.

Comments

  1. Strangely enough I saw something on the tele about this last night. I think it was on Jenny McCarthy and autism.

    With our first due in 5 weeks it is something that the wife and I are thinking about. I will check out your article too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Please share!