Lost History: Finding a Sense of Connection

“The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.” ~Richard Bach

A little over a year ago, I signed up for that well-known “find your ancestors” website. I have never known much about my personal genealogy, save for a few stories I’ve heard over the years.

I was lucky enough to meet great-grandparents on one side of the family, though the memories of that time are cloudy at best–I was just a small child when the last one passed away. And due to possibly undocumented adoptions and a lack of locatable records, it has been nearly impossible to determine any definitive ancestry beyond great-great grandparents.




Read More: Lost History: Finding a Sense of Connection

Comments

  1. Your page is so wonderful! You certain do know how to retain your audience entertained. Im so glad that i took the time to appear at this weblog, due to the fact let me inform you. Not a good deal of individuals know how you can balance understanding of the subject and content. The videos are excellent!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Please share!