What the Fabulous People are Saying!




In Pursuit of Fulfillment has been reviewed!


On my personal blog, I have a sidebar called "What the Fabulous People are Saying," in which several readers have reviewed my site. Take a look at what these wonderful folks had to say about In Pursuit of Fulfillment:



"Visually, a beautiful blog. Very well written and interesting. I really enjoyed reading your musings:)"

Kala
kalapohl.etsy.com
"Great blog. I enjoyd reading your wonderful posts. Full of great pictures. You seem like someone so full of life. Good luck."

Jane
preschoolplaybook.blogspot.com
"Interesting to read!"

Alyssa
mommylove05.blogspot.com
"Angie Fantastic Job!!! Fellow freelance writer and mom of two, your description in the listings pulled me in and the site made me stay... Bookmarked, and adding you to my blogroll... Great day, and I look forward to the next post!"

Aria
ariazink.blogspot.com/
"Wonderful site - well written and interesting."

SINgle
sex-lies-dating.blogspot.com/
"Angie is, like us, a traveler on the road of life, but she's taking the time to stop, actually look around, and talk to a few folks. The result is a well-written philosophical blog that I recommend."

Jolly
reconstitution.us/rcnew
"Everything about your site shines. I enjoyed your writing. Your background color shows strength. I love your banner. Your article about older people is a bright read for a rainy night. Thanks for the upbeat notes of your song."

Carol
balsampondsdesign.etsy.com
"I like the site. It's cute and the pic & graphics are great."

Richard
finabella.net
"Gorgeous site!!! I especially like the piece on the old people because i truly believe that they are gems that should be cherished as long as possible. My grandmother died when I was still very young but certain things she taught me are ingrained within! We should definitely not be impatient with them, when they have all, in one way or another, been instrumental in where we are today! Really excellent work! Congrats!"

Malica
crazedmerlie.blogspot.com

Comments