Time to Celebrate!


Hey everyone! I have fabulous news! Fellow writer Jennifer Fulks recently interviewed me, along with two other amazing writers, for a paper she was working on. She has just published the interviews on her blog! Please take a look! You can see my interview here.

Jennifer interviewed Ellen Meister, author of "Secret Confessions of the Applewood PTA" and "The Smart One." Ellen is a very talented writer who has appeared in Writer's Digest Magazine, among others. See her interview here.

She also interviewed Kimberly J. Garrow, author of "A Mother's Journey," which is a book dedicated to inspiring other moms. See Kimberly's interview here.

That she asked me for the interview was an honor alone, but being interviewed alongside such successful authors as Ellen Meister and Kimberly J. Garrow made me feel even more special! Please take a look and leave Jennifer a comment.

Comments

  1. You rock, Angie.
    And so does your interview!
    So proud of you and your writing success.
    Proud too, to have you follow my blog: thank you.
    Jlo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Please share!