In Pursuit of Fulfillment Quoted!

Lisa at The Skinny Online has quoted me in her latest post Pumpkins are for Eating, Right. I'm honored and thrilled! Here's the quote:

"Take care of your body,
take care of your soul.
Nurture the real you,
and introduce him or her
to the world.
Be comfortable in your skin,
and in your place in the world.
Take your spot,
take it now,
and the universe
will take its cue
from
you.
"
- Angie Atkinson from In Pursuit of Fulfillment

Thanks to Lisa for this honor. Please be sure to stop by and check out her blog!

Comments

  1. I love your thoughts! Thanks for visiting my blog-I appreciated what you said!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry - I need spellcheck - I just want to thank you for visiting my blog and for your wonderful comments. Take care - Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful that your words are being shared with so many :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Please share!