EXTRA, EXTRA! Read all about it...


Good news!! AngelaAtkinson.com is up and running! Check it out to learn more about me, see what I'm working on and what's coming up, or to hire me for a project! We're working out the last few kinks, so please shoot me an email if you notice any problems with the page!

In other news, I've had several more new articles published on Associated Content!

Interested in alternative medicines? Check out Alternative Treatments for Canker Sores and Fever Blisters. Gardening? Check out Ten Reasons to Use Fabric Pots in Your Gardening.

Are you a writer, looking for tips? Check out How to Write a Theater Review: Ten Tips to Take Your Review Beyond Typical, Ten Ways to Generate Link Love for Your Blog, or Ten Ways to Increase Your Blog Subscriptions.

Are you an antique buff? Check out Tips for Appraising Antique Furniture: How to Be Sure It's Really an Antique.

Are you a musician or music teacher? Check out Top Ten Terrific Online Resources for Saxophone Sheet Music: Where to Find Variety and Quality on the Web.

I've got a little something for everyone! Don't forget to check out my new web page, and for more of my work, see my AC profile, or my personal blog!

Comments